10.30.2008

Simple things

These past few days have been brutal. I'm more of a wreck than I let people see. I like being around people because I hate crying around people, therefore, when I am with people I try my hardest not to cry. It has definitely been working so far. My head has been hurting so much, it's ridiculous. I haven't talked to Cameron in about a week. I don't like that.

I've realized how much I love simple things that people do. It's just little things that make me happy right now. They can make or break my day. Don't get me wrong, the most important thing to me is that I know that I can cry to you, that you will listen to me, and that you will ultimately be there for me in the end. But at the same time, I love that people do little things that just make me feel so content. A look, a smile, a name. It just really brightens my day.

My head still hurts. I don't think I'm doing anything tonight. I guess I will just take the night off. Michelle is coming home in about 2 hours. And my aunt and uncle are coming in town tonight. They're staying here. I'm sure it will be a big cryfest when we all see each other. I don't like crying. But I guess I will just stay home and sleep and clean the rest of the day. That is most likely what will happen. I think I might go somewhere and apply for a job today, actually. I need money. Christmas break is in like a month. Good.

I think tomorrow will be fun. I'm not dressing up as something or someone, but I'm just dressing up real hott. Lashes, fishnets maybe...I like it. I hope it looks real good. I guess I will plan it today. My cat is falling asleep in my lap right now and her tail keeps twitching. It made me smile. However, I did not laugh because then she would wake up and be frazzled. No no no, none of that. Well, all for now. This was a weird post. Oh well.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: