11.05.2008

Cheers to the A word.

So before I tell you about my night, I am going to decipher all of the drunk texts that I wrote.

- "Mmmm hamdp granads" was Mmmm hand granades
- "H thgpnk we jurt fuckhn brokd hntn carolhnes hotre" was I think we just fucking broke into Caroline's house
- "We are nt evem bak tn hamm6nd! We re fucke!" was We aren't even back to Hammond! We are fucked!
- "Tyker bvrryyy!" was Tyler Curryyy!
- "Adam h i ss u ro much!" was Adam I miss you so much!
- "H ftckhng lnue u and hm so gkad we aqe bertfrhends! I gss u alreay!" was I fucking love you and I'm so glad we are best friends. I miss you already!
- "Darqd! I mi7r u!" was Darra! I miss you!
- "I meeep to stnp roking. Dana ir sonnooo gay." was I need to stop smoking. Dana is soooo gay.
- "Wheqe aqe ynuuvuuu?" was Where are youuuuu?
- "Rooom mucgh fog!" was Sooo much fog!
- "Met aloote peopje. Fubk a lotta hoer." was Met a lot of people, fucked a lot of hoes.
- "We comin bcbk in lhk 2.5" was We're coming back in like 2.5

Oh my Lawd. 11:11 MAKE A WISH! Well not you, just me! Okay. 11:12. Enough of that nonsense. This post was going to be deep. I actually have shit to talk about, but after my text clarification, I figured I would just save the big post for later. My head hurts so fucking bad I'm about to pass the fuck. Ummm well let's see. Yesterday...here's what happened (Monk reference, anyone?)...

I came back yesterday around 12:30. I saw the Ashley's and Corey first. Then I saw Ashley C. and Darra. Then I saw Parker. Then I saw Dana and Jen. Then I saw Kerra and Nicole. Then I saw Kaylen. Then I saw Krystal. Then I saw Jacquelyn and Tim. That was all throughout the rest of the day. I didn't expect people to be surprised to see me. I just didn't think that they would miss me. I'm not used to being that big of a deal to my Hammond people. I thought I would get a cute, "Oh, heyyyyy. You're backkkk. We missed youuuu." (All held out at the end of each sentence but with a very slight smile when said) Just something simple...no...I'm pretty sure the entire goddamn campus heard them scream. Hahaha. I love them. I miss them so much. Ashley C. fucking jumped on me. So did Dana. Haha. Loveit.

Anyway, so then we decided that we were gonna go meet up with Caroline at The Pub. We = me, Parker, Dana, Jen, Kaylen. So we ended up leaving at fucking 11. We were already buzzed since we took shots before we left. Mmmmyummy. Anyway...so we get to The Pub at like midnight and meet up with Caroline who was already really fucking wasted. So we buy frozen hand granades, and I finished mine first (Surprise.) and then we were all wasted except Jen since she drove. Well there were a lot of dykes. A whole fucking lot of them. I texted lots of things (as you read above) and I think I made a couple of phone calls too. Anyway. So Caroline started puking, so she got in a car with her friend and her friend drove her home. We went to meet her at her house to make sure she was okay. We got there before her. Jen (SKETCHBALL) knew when the SPARE KEY was. Yeah. So we pretty much enter Caroline's house...WITHOUT CAROLINE. Then Caroline finally gets there. We all give her kisses and we leave...it is now 3:15 in the FUCKING morning and we were STILL IN NEW ORLEANS. We get back a little after 4.

Me and Kaylen came upstairs, ate pizza, and PASSED THE FUCK OUT. I slept really really well... until my alarm woke me up for my NINE O'CLOCK CLASS (I really am screaming everything I write in caps, you should too! *thumbs up*). That was fucking brutal. I looked like a "morning after" person. I looked fucking rough. Still do. Oh well. No matter. I'm about to go right the fuck back to sleep. Last night was so much fun. P the Fuck - leave it up to me to go back to NOLA twelve hours after I left for Hammond. Wow. I fucking know.

Kaylen - "Oh, I knew it. WHAT THE FUCK?"

I missed this.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: