12.16.2008

Buckle up

I'm ready for this break. It will determine a lot of things. It's a "make or break" for a lot of people, that's how I see it. Some things are already showing. Lots of things are being made and lots of things are being broken. And it's only begun.

I'm very eager to move on without the distractions of school for a little bit. I'm ready to find out what is important to me again. I had no idea that so many ridiculously big and important changes had happened in the past four months. Bottom line is that we all move on, whether or not it's with each other. Whether or not I have been there or you have been there or all of us have been there, we have all moved on. It's up to each and every one of us who stays close to who. We can control our relationships, we just have to make sure that we actually will control them since we can.

I have realized lately how often I make excuses. I have realized even more how much other people make excuses. I usually, for the most part, can justify my actions. I know that I cannot say the same for the majority of the people I am friends with. I hope people start taking responsibility and realize that they won't be the only people affected by their choices and actions.

So I don't know what this next month will mean for all of you, but I'm pretty sure it's going to mean something to a lot of people, whether or not that something is the same thing as mine or yours. These next few weeks will tell us a lot about each other. It's up to you as to what it tells us about you.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: