12.28.2008

Revolution

I'm ready to make a difference. I want to show you something you will never forget. I want to be that memory that you will always have, that person you will always remember. I want to die knowing that something was different because I was involved. I want to change things and make them better. I want to paint the town red. I want to pretty the world. I don't know what my action will be, what my change will be, what effect I will have on people, how people will remember me - I don't know, but I know I want to have one. I want to be the reason something changes. I want to make people think. I want to make a statement. I want to lead a movement. I want to be in charge. I want to start a revolution.

Dream big, Dani.

And that's exactly what I plan to do.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: