8.31.2009

Short and sweet

So I still intend on wiritng a really good legit blog soon. However, that is not this post. I haven't forgotten about wanting to write more. This post counts as writing. I have about two minutes before I do my English homework (last minute of course) and I thought I would write since I keep putting it off. This won't be much of substance or anything else but silliness really, but it's something.

I had a really fantastic weekend. I spent a total of about 16 hours at Loyola this weekend. I was kissed in the rain. I got bitten by bugs at KBL at 3:30 in the morning. I went swimming. I insulted a dinosaur. I let it snow. I went to a seminar. I had a very special sleepover. I laughed. I cried. It was awesome. I hope yours was good too.

But mine was better =]

xoxo DannDann

No comments: