8.23.2010

Summer realizations

Current jam - "I Still Wonder" by Joseph Birdsong.

And thus begins a new semester. I haven't blogged all summer, I think. I've been busy as fuck. And I've loved it. This summer has taught me a lot. Lots of laughs, tears, lessons, and fun all bundled up into three months and I wouldn't change a goddamn thing. I saw people's true colors. Some were gorgus, some were vile. But I'm adjusting to all of them. Why make a big deal over people that won't matter when all you have to do is walk away and cut the ties that you need to cut? I know that sounds really fucking pessimistic. But I don't need to make a big deal about cutting people out who only care about themselves. Unnecessaary drama = lame. I'm not that person anymore. My therapist has helped me sort out a whole bunch of shit. Thank Christ. Love her. Her = my therapist....not....Christ....

This semester is going to be craaaaaaaaaaazy. I have to try to memorize a monologue in basically one day. I had my second audition today. I have to get 35 hours of field experience for education. I'm taking three education classes, and english class, an acting class, and library science. My roommate, Erika, and I are getting along really well. Definitely one of the best ones I've had. Other than Ashley, of course.

Shit, I just got really tired. This entry is not that great. And that's okay. =] Peace out, bitches.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: