8.31.2008

Hattiesburg

I'm in Hattiesburg. I'm in my sister's apartment witn my sister, my father, and my mother. I can only tolerate my father. I have internet but the phones are already all busy and I can barely get through to anyone. Thank God for texting and skype. There is nothing for me to do here. I can't stop worrying. I can't smile. I can't be anything but anxious. I had so many anxiety attacks yesterday. I cried all last night and I cried twice this morning. I called Cameron to talk to him and this is how that went:

Cameron - What's up?
Me - Nothing, just freaking the fuck out.
Cameron - Why?
Me - Ummm...evacuation...
Cameron - Yeah I don't really want to talk to about that
Me - *hangs up*

I was so angry. I get that you're 2,000 miles away and all but that doesn't mean you can stop caring about us. It really made me upset. Blythe, Hannah, and Casi have told me that if their houses get fucked up, they're not coming back. I won't be able to deal with that. I promise you that. I really can't stop thinking about it. Oh fuck, my sister's roommate just got home. It's funny. I used to hate her more than my sister, but those roles are reversed now. Either way, I hate them both. I hate being here. So much. I just want to see my friends. They are much more of my family than these people are. Matt said he was going to try to meet up with the rest of the Diamond today and that he would bring his computer and Skype me. I hope that works out. I just saw them a couple of days ago, but they're like my foundation you know? My friends are my life. Period.

My parents want me to go see a movie with them. The only reason I wouldn't go is because I wanna see my friends way more than a fucking movie. I don't know what to do with myself. If you have webcam/Skype, let me know. Text me. Call me (if you can). Let me know where you are. Stay safe. Keep in touch. I love you all.

xoxo

No comments: