8.27.2008

"I'm pretty sure we will meet again and get married eventually"

I love being a creeper. I don't see anything wrong with it. Reflective aviators were made for people like me. Story of the day - I was walking to class and I was wearing my aviators. (I love wearing them because I always stare at people and they don't know it!) So I would like check out the hott guys I saw and whatnot, especially since it wasn't obvious since they couldn't see my eyes. And I'm walking and I see this delicious boy. Not like "polo, hollister jeans, and american eagle flip flops" delicious, he was "shaggy hair, jeans, a band shirt, and chucks" delicious. So the first thing I saw were his chucks and I looked him over from bottom to top. I see the chucks, I see the jeans, I see the band shirt, and I'm thinking he's very cute. So I get to his face and he's wearing REFLECTIVE AVIATORS TOO!!! Oh my God I started laughing so hard and people stared at me. It was the best moment ever. I'm pretty sure we will meet again and get married eventually. It was too perfect.

Quote of the day -
"Doesn't Guidry remind you of a hippo?" - me
"Yeah, like you just want to play her till she eats all the marbles!" - Nametag

Love it. I'm really liking school. Weird. I'm getting all my shit done and everything is in order. I know its only been like two weeks, but it's longer than I thought this whole organization thing would last. I miss seeing Olivia. You think since we go to school together I would see her like everyday. I've only seen her twice in the past 2 weeks. I hope we can hang out soon.

Kaleb's blog got me thinking. PS - you should read it if you haven't. I doubt so many things. All the time. I try to focus on all the positive things as much as I can, hence the reason I give people multiple chances. This is weird though. I don't know how to word it. I explained it to Olivia. Okay... My love is greater than my hate. But I hate the things I hate more than I love the things I love. Does that make sense? Oh and that's not in general, just in certain circumstances. I'm not a hateful person, just a realistic one. Everytime I think about things like this, it just confuses me more. Like the things I'm trying to fix are getting in the way of me fixing them. Make sense? If not, think of it in context to Chip on Your Should (from LB) when he says "Could it be the real thing in your way is the very guy you're trying to impress?" Kind of like that. Not exactly. But I feel like the things I'm working really hard at are in the way of me succeeding in fixing things or just improving them? I think that's what I'm trying to say. I want to be positive and I'm trying, but sometimes it just gets hard when you know it's tearing you up.

I like blogging. It always make me think, which is usually a bad thing since I overthink everything. But I really like blogging. It helps me realize what I'm thinking. I always have to like write things or say them out loud for me to completely comprehend or realize my thoughts and where they come from and why I think them. I don't know. It's weird. On another note, I'm worried that my friends think I'm a bitch. I've been thinking about this a WHOLE lot lately. I realized that people who hear me or talk to me or read what I write, if they don't know me I could possibly seem like the biggest bitch in the world. I don't like it. The people who know me, know that that's how I work and that my casual "bitch" moments are not me being a bitch at all. You will know when I'm being a bitch. I'm just a smartass I guess. I really hope my friends don't think that because I really don't mean half the mean things I say, but I'm just meaner to people I'm closer to because I know they can take it and they know I love them and that I just need to be a smartass, it's me. It's just who I am and I'm not sorry for it, I just don't want people to really think I don't care because I say the things that I say. I'm not really a bitch, seriously. I can be, but I'm not. Like for real, you will know when I'm being a bitch. I don't know. It kind of aggravates me that I can even be perceived that way. Whatever. I guess people just need to get to know me.

I've been listening to Legally Blonde too much lately. Like all the time. Every day. I hope this stupid fucking hurricane doesn't hit NOLA. I'm coming in this weekend and I had my whole fucking weekend planned. Ha! Surprise? NO! I want to have fun this weekend, so hopefully that big bitch doesnt come at us. Grrr. Well, I'm done with classes for the day. I think I will nap. PS - you people need to call me every once in a while. I kind of miss you fuckers. I don't know. That's a lie. I always know. That's a good note to end on.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: