8.07.2008

Opening Night!!!

So today has been rough even though it's barely started. The best thing I've done all day is listen to [TOS]. I woke up at 7 because of my stupid fucking alarm that I set, which was completely necessary, but completely annoying nontheless. I wanted to go back to sleep but I needed to shower. So I took care of that. Then I got all my shit together and put it in the car and set off with my dad and my sister to go to the hospital to have breakfast with the family. It's my grandparents' anniversary today. Something ridiculous like 57 years I think, not sure though. So we went to the hospital to have breakfast with them. That was a little rough to deal with. I gets increasingly harder to do but I would rather do it and have it be hard than not do it at all. But it was a rough way to start off the day. Anyway, so then I remembered all the shit I forgot at my house as I was walking in Pauline's door.

I'm babysitting again today. I think this is my last day. Perfect timing since the show opens tonight. Anyway, so I told Michelle that she needs to bring three things when she comes and gets me. Shit I already forgot one of them. Nope! I just remembered. Haha. Of course.

Yesterday was not a good day. I was being very unlike myself. I didn't like that. The amount of what I like about my personality is greater than the amount of what I don't like about my personality. I was contemplating whether or not I should "censor" (thank you Matthew) myself. I decided against it. I'm kind of glad that I made that decision. I talked about it with Mattie. I feel a lot better about everything now. Oh my God, you know what annoys the fuck out of me? Is there a space between "a lot" or is it just one word "alot"? Gah! It always drives me crazy. I usually put the space in. Whatever. Michelle is putting curlers in my hair later today when she comes to get me and I'm bringing a curling iron anyway in case the curlers don't work the way I want. I'm gonna be looking somethin fierce today when I arrive. I like what I'm wearing. It's one of my favorite outfits. You've probably seen it before since I wear it everywhere. And then I will have curlers in.

AAAAHHHH! The show opens in 9 1/2 hours! Yaaaaaay blogging at 10 AM. I'm really actually excited about the show. I always kind of hate rehearsal but now that it's actually here, I love it. It makes me happy. I like acting. Nope, love it, actually. I'm silly. It makes me soooo happy. I had the intention of making this blog serious and I felt like I was going to end up being sad when I finished writing but now I'm realizing how excited I am about the show opening tonight. So this was an unexpected direction of this blog. Tonight will be swell. I'm pumped!

Well, now I'm off to finish listening to [TOS] and then just chilling with the munchkins today. Favorite quote from yesterday - "My name is Luke Pigwalker." I love these children. Hahahahahaha. It's always a pleasure to write in you, blog, thanks for listening.

xoxo DannDann

1 comment:

Matt Armato said...

There is a space. "A lot." "A lot of fun" is basically the same as saying "a ton of fun" or "a barrel of fun."

I don't know why, but I'm excited about the show, too!