8.06.2008

Danielle vs. Dani vs. DanDan

So I love winning. I make prettymuch everything in my life a matter of losing or winning. I feel like this is bad, but if it really bothered me that much, then I wouldn't think of things that way anymore and clearly I am not that concerned. So I won. This whole "being grounded, no phone, no keys" thing. Yeah, that ended right quick. I like being good with words. I believe this will get me very far in life. I know how to work people really well. I know how to make the best out of what I have. This is good. I won. It makes me happy.

On to other things. So I thought a lot yesterday about how boisterous I am. I have few limits with what I don't do or what I don't allow to be done. I like that there is one Dani. Well I mean there's two, once you get really close to me and I trust you and let you get to know the deeper side of me, but that's how everyone is. The way I'm not like everyone, however, is that I'm not the "Well, I'm quiet if I don't know you" kind of person. I'm not shy and modest when you first meet me, I'm not trying to win you over by being polite or being "normal". I love that I am a "what you see is what you get" kind of person. You know from day one how I am.

However, there is a downside to this. I do realize that I am a very over the top person and that I am a lot to take in at once and that it does take time to get used to me. I feel like I've been really annoying lately, especially to Tyler. And I know he has not told me this but, I don't know. I feel like I try to protect him too much. Whatever, we shall not get into specific relationships that I have with everyone. Anyway, I just feel like things I do really turn people away, and no one has really said this and I guess everyone just kind of knows (and hopefully loves) me being me is going to be a lot different than your average person. I don't know. Lately, I've just felt like DanDan is too much. I think there are different levels to me...

There's Danielle. You don't know her unless you're significantly close to me. There's Dani which everyone knows. She's the every day Dani. Then there's DanDan. She's a crazy bitch, especially when she's drunk. I feel like in the past couple of weeks, I have been more DanDan than Dani and I don't know if I like that. I don't even know if anyone knows what I'm talking about or if you think there is a difference or not. I just don't want people to step away from me right before I leave for school. 8 days. Not a lot of time. It worries me.

Pajama Game is going sooooooooooo much better than it was before. Come see it! August 7, 8, 9, 10 at St. Francis Xavier (on Metairie Road). General admission is $8. August 7-9 (Thursday-Sunday) @ 7:30 pm, August 10 (Sunday) @ 2:30 pm. Be there! I think it has definitely come a long way. I am going to miss the fuck out of my theatre friends. Hmm...okay I think I have said all I need to say. All for now, lovers.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: