9.12.2008

Two blogs? ONE day? OOOOH INSANITY!!!

Yes, everyone, two blogs in ONE day! So while talking to Olivia for two hours on Facebook Chat about not knowing what to do, I think she flipped some sort of switch. Like it took us an hour and a half to sort through what I was thinking or explaining actions or thoughts or whatever. And then BAM. It makes sense. I know what I have to do. I know what I'm doing. It makes me happy. This is genuinely the happiest I have been in the past week.

PS. For those of you who don't know...I dyed my hair. Pictures? Yes. The top layer is blondish/strawberry blondish and the bottom layer is hott pink. I wanted to wait and show you all in person, but oh well. Loveit.
The blondish-ness:













How my hair looks on the top (& Kaylen's streaks):

Photobucket

Ponytail & you can see a bit of the underlayer:










The underlayer after the first time we did it:









The underlayer after we added more:









Loveit. Very me. I'm glad to be happy for now, at least. It's more than I can say before. Hope it works! Eeeeek! YAY!
You like it?
xoxo DannDann

No comments: