9.14.2008

Yuck yuck yuck

I miss my phone. My black one. I'm using my old pink one right now. It's funny to see how much my speed dial has changed in a year in a half. I didn't even know half the people who are on my speed dial NOW a year and a half ago. Well I can't use my old phone because I dropped it when I fractured my ankle. I was walking on campus and BAM I fell and I fractured my right ankle. Not really surprised. What hurts the most though is the front of my shins. I scraped the fuck out of both of them horribly badly, right on top of the bone. Ouch ouch ouch. But I dropped my phone and the glass on the outside screen is all busted out and the inside screen when you open my phone is a big blur of colors. So I missed a good 20 text messages that I got. It still works, just not the screen. So now I'm using my old phone. Oh well.

My mother came up to Hammond yesterday when I was in the hospital. I was there by myself for an hour and a half. Talk about depressing. No one was answering their phones anyway, for whatever reasons, most of which I know. Now I can't walk though and I have to see another doctor tomorrow and I can't go to class until Wednesday at the earliest. Life has miraculous timing. It's silly. It's far more than silly. My mother is doing my laundry for me right now. I'm glad she came up here to help me. I'm very grateful for my mother.

I make a lot of generalizations because it saves time when I write. So to anyone who is mad at me or who I am mad at, I am sorry if my generalizations have brought any confusion. When I say "NOBODY cares" or "I don't want to talk to ANYONE" I don't really mean it for everyone. Right now, I feel very specific towards each person. I know most people are talking about me or the situation or something to the other people involved. I can't stop this. I just wish I could defend myself. I understand that people don't want to see me. Great. I know. And for those of you who are mad at me, you have gotten your point across, trust me, you have. I just don't know if there is anything else I can do. I don't know when I will be coming in town next...I don't feel like too many people would want to see me. Whoever reads this, you can read it as me being emo, or holding onto how I feel, or what the fuck ever. I can't really care anymore how you all take it. I guess I just won't come in for a while. It's for the best?

I think it's just a waiting game now. Everyone keeps telling me they need time and space and time and space. Okay. I get it. I just don't know how long "time" is. Oh well. It seems like I'm "bitching" about everything anyway, so I guess I will stop talking about it. No promises. I wish it would rain and I wish I didn't have a splint on my ankle so then I could go walk in the rain. I wish for a lot of things. Maybe I should stop wishing and instead, figure out how to redecorate my walls. I dont like looking at mostly yellow sticky tack dots when I lay down.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: