10.17.2008

I could tell you I haven't written a blog in a while, but I would be lying. I've actually written twice this week, read what I wrote, then deleted it. They were not pleasant at all. Granted, they didn't have to be because this is about whatever I want it to be about, but nonetheless, I think I just need to write things out or say them out loud for them to make sense. As a change of pace, I will keep this one short and sweet...

I finally turned in my later paper as part of my history exam and I made a C on it. I liked the outcome :]] I am not a complete failure. I will clean a lot this weekend. I will not talk to my roommate all day, just as I did not yesterday. I will sleep when I get back to my dorm. This is not how I usually write. I kind of like it. I think I flashed Sir Nicholas last night. Ha.

Text message:
Me - You know that history paper I turned in late? Combined with the test, I got a C! Ha!
Olivia - Fuck you...
Me - I'm glad we're best friends.
Olivia - Me too.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: