10.08.2008

Such as grand, wonderful, swell, and splendid

May I just start this blog saying that this morning's stream of Tweets was very amusing. I was in the library when I read them all and they just made my morning seem very swell. I have a midterm in 30 minutes and I don't feel like studying anymore. It's easy. We has ONE class of notes. It's silly. I need to stop procrastinating though. It's Wednesday and I've been having to write a paper since Sunday night. Needless to say, I have yet to write it. It's on a book I didn't read. I have had the Sparknotes window open on my computer since Saturday...and nothing done yet.

I had a miraculous phone conversation the other night. You all most likely know what it was by now if you know ANYTHING about my life. Haha. It makes me really ridiculously happy. I can't wait for the rest of this week. Not even just the weekend. After today, life will be less stressful. I have a midterm and a paper to write and then I think I'm okay. I don't really have any other worries in regards to school that I know about. I dropped English. It was killing me. So that's a relief. I'm buying some pink hair dye today so we can redo it tomorrow. It's sooo funny. You can see where the bleached parts of my hair are very very noticably now. Haha. Did I spell noticably correctly? I think so. Not sure. Anyway... so that phone call was definitely positive in pretty much every way possible.

I keep glancing over at my school bag on the table to make sure no one steals it. HA! How silly. I should probably keep studying but I will do that in a few minutes. I've only been typing for five minutes, calm down. So tomorrow I'm redying my hair and then I'm going to see a play. A PLAY. A FUCKING PLAY!!! My first real hint of theatre here. The people I'm seeing it with are dreading it and I was like, "OH MY GOD! WHERE AND WHEN?" Go figure. I miss it soooo much. You don't even know. And then I think I'm going out aaaaaafter the play. I wanna go to the Buzz since everyone is all happy with each other now, but I want to go to Cade Street because that's where Nicco will be, therefore, that's where TREVOR will be. Mmmmgirl. Loveit. I think I will probably end up going to the Buzz. Oh well. Cade Street next week?

Then Friday I'm coming home for the weekend and getting lunch with Mattie! I'm sooo excited. I miss him so much. Matthias, I miss you so much. Haha. Then I'm seeing RENT that night and hopefully meeting up with Casi afterwards to celebrate her leaving Forever 21. Saturday I shall spend with the family and then that night with Casi. There's space in between so I want to see lots of people! Lots and lots! Oh my, writing has put me in a splendid mood. I like using synonyms for good such as grand, wonderful, swell, and splendid. It makes me feel pleasantly different. Pleasant is another one. Loveit. Good just sounds so blah, don't you agree? I only really say good when I'm screaming it sarcastically. Someone - "I overslept." Me - "GOOD!" Haha. I'm such a silly person. I like it. Have a beautiful day lovers!!!

xoxo DannDann

No comments: