2.24.2009

TAKE A BREAK!

So it's noon on Mardi Gras Day and instead of being at a parade, I'm sitting on my living room sofa with my leg propped in the air. So let me tell you what happened last night. One substance + a lot of another substance = Camille's bathroom floor. After I could stand, we left Camille's and I fell and sprained my ankle, yes the same ankle I always sprain. Fanfuckingtastic. Mardi Gras is always completely different than I expect it to be. And I always have good parades and bad parades.

Junior year - Endymion was bad. Bacchus was amazing. Senior year - Endymion was amazing. Bacchus was really really really bad. This year - Endymion was pretty chill. Me and Hannah had an adventure into a woman's house. We're twenty-one, remember? It was fun. Then Bacchus, I got kinda drunk, you could say that. BONJOUR! Haha. Yes. Olivia was with me, so I was really happy about that. I had my two favorite ladies with me. Lil Mayo and Lil Stutter. Haha. I died. Then last night we didn't even really see the parade. I saw like everyone that I knew though. I saw Dana and Jen. It made me really happy to see them. I miss them a lot. Awwww. I was so happy to see them. Then everything happened that I already mentioned. Then Kaleb bought me Taco Bell. I love him so much. Hahaha. Then we came back to my house and ate and cuddled and napped. It was cute.

I don't know whether I'm going back to school tomorrow or Thursday. I think I might end up going up tomorrow. I might go up on Thursday though. I think I will go up on Thursday instead so I can hang out with Hannah Wednesday and Thursday if she can. I miss everyone so much. It gets harder and harder when I'm at school. I still don't have anyone that I'm real close to up there. Like I'm close to Dana and Jen and Ashley, but it's not like with everyone here. I miss it a lot. Especially since Kaylen isn't here anymore, it's really hard for me to deal with. I don't tell anyone that. I tell everyone I miss them, but it's not like I'm just saying the words to say them. I really mean them. I can genuinely miss people after not seeing them for a day. It's strange.

I love Mardi Gras though, I really do. It makes me happy. It's just so crazy and loud and fun. It's a big party. I like it. New Orleans is a big party. New York City may be the city that never sleeps, but New Orleans is the city that never shuts the fuck up. My sister says that all the time. I love it because it's so true. Haha. I hope these next three days are chill. Then I come home Friday again and I get to see Brycie on Saturday. I'm too excited for that. I haven't stopped talking about it for the past two weeks.

I'm kind of okay with where I am right now. Well as far as everyone should be concerned, I'm fairly okay with all of the things that everyone knows about. The other things that people don't know about, not so much, but then again, that's why people don't know them. Silliness. But other than that I'm alright. I'm just chill. I don't want to party the rest of the week. When Bryce comes in, I'm down, but before then, I just kind of want to take a break. TAKE A BREAK. WELL THEN TAKE ANOTHER ONE. Oh fuck, that shit was too fucking funny. Happy Mardi Gras, everyone!

xoxo DannDann

No comments: