9.26.2009

The Second Coming

You would think Jesus Christ himself showed up with the way people are/were acting. I laugh in the face of seriousness. If that's how people act over Jesus...then sign me up to be an athiest. Just saying.

This weekend is going well so far, overall. This week was rough. I have B's in all my classes except theatre, in which I have a D. I don't know what the fuck that is about. Don't ask questions. I need to bring that up to at least a C and the rest up to A's if I'm even THINKING about getting my scholarship together again. Hmmm I don't know about school right now. I'm doing my shit finally, but it's hard. Waah Waah, I know. I dropped Math. There was no fucking way that shit would've worked out. I need to do a bunch of shit for English for Monday. I guess that means no nap or lunch when I get back on Monday. Oh well. Do what you have to do.

Watcha Say by Jason Derulo. I'm in love. It's a remix of Hide and Seek. So good. Immaculate, even. We're going out tonight for Amelia's 18th birthday. I'm really excited. I hope it's a rousing game of cardles. I bought a new bra today and my tits look huge. Can't wait for you all to see them. It's fiyaaaaaa. Well, keeping it short and sweet, so all for now.

Say your prayers, sinners. Or else Jesus will get you, too.

xoxo DannDann

No comments: