3.15.2010

January 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Less than two months ago:

I love you too. It makes me so happy to see that both of us are making changes in our lives and doing things for ourselves to make ourselves better. I know I have a lot to work on. And theres a lot i need to do for myself but the same way that youre glad that im here for you, im really happy that you are here for me too. i love you too. more.


Today:

What happened? Where did things go wrong? It's not that I don't want you there. I do... quite possibly more than you could imagine. I miss you. I love you. I care about you. I just don't want to make the effort first this time. I don't want to put myself out there and have you not care. I just don't want to be hurt anymore and taken for granted. I just think to myself, if you really love me and you really care, you'll call; you'll do something.It's a lot for me to handle. "It's gonna work out Dani, it always does with our friends." But it's different this time. It's never been this long. It's never been long at all. I just don't want to initiate something because I really feel like you won't respond either way. I'm scared to fall back into it and to have everything happen again. I'd be lying if I said I was over it. I'm not. At all. I'm still hurt. I'm still upset. I still love you. I. Still. Love. You.

I miss you. Do you miss me?

xoxo DannDann

No comments: