3.03.2010

It's whatever, right?

The only response I had to that was "...interesting" because that's all that I could think of to say. I don't know what is worse - that I hope it will happen or that I don't expect it to. Either way, you said it would. It won't. I know you far too well.

I think you underestimate how difficult you make things. I try to be okay with it - the whole thing. You just don't understand. I would like to hear from you but I'm getting really tired of being the one who always initiates everything. It's cool. It's whatever. It's whatever, right?

I've been busy with school so I've been keeping myself occupied so that I won't think. My assignment for next week's therapy is to let myself think. I won't have any trouble with that. AT ALL. I started thinking in the library tonight. And here we are. Just me and you. Expect more blogs since I'm letting myself not be distracted anymore. It's all part of the process. I had just forgotten how angry it makes me to think.

Guess it's time for me to remember...

xoxo DannDann

No comments: