3.01.2010

It's not that I don't have time... it's that I don't make time.

It's been almost exactly three months since I've last blogged. Disgusting. A lot has happened - none of which I am about to divulge. This is not a "here's what you missed." If you weren't there for it, I most likely didn't want you there or you didn't care enough to be there. That sounds a lot harsher than it is, but facts are facts. If you don't know, now is not the time for you to find out. Now that the disclaimer(?) is out of the way...

This semester is leaving me thoroughly exhausted. Between taking 7 classes, totaling 18 hours - PS: I am probably dropping english on friday - I have been worn down like crazy. And I just found out that all my observation hours for Educ212 are due in a week and a half and I havent started them. Ewwww, I know. Blegh. I had a mental breakdown last week from being so overworked. It was sick. I didn't have anyone to talk to, which made things worse. And therapy is making me think alot. It's been making me think a lot since I started going back in December. I love my therapist though. Angela is waaaayyyy mcfiya. My assignment from three weeks ago was to watch a movie that she told me to watch. I finally watched it at like quarter to midnight tonight, thinking that I would watch a little tonight and finish the rest tomorrow. I know I at least wanted to get it started so I wouldn't forget to do it this week...but I watched the whole thing. Waited for the movie to reload for half an hour because I really wanted to see the ending. Talk about cryfest. So many things in that movie related to my life. SOOOOO MANY. None of which I will share, because NO ONE knows about them. Except Ashley and Olivia. But they will continue to be the only two people who know about it... no offense to anyone else, it's just the way it is :/

Anyway....so the movie was amazing and it made me want to write. Sometimes the whole thing just gets so overwhelming. It made me think so much. "I look at them and I know its real...but this isn't real." And that's what sucks. I know it's not real, trust me, I'm a realist, I KNOW. Ugh but I get so frustrated with myself for getting caught up in it. I don't want it to be like this. I know it won't be like this EVENTUALLY, but I just hate that it's taking so long. I wish I could just do some crazy mind spell and be done with everything. I know I sound a bit crazy, but I know what I mean and I just want to write. Fuck.

I can't wait for this semester to be over. I need to make sure I get my grades way the fuck up. 3.5 at least. I think I'm definitely dropping English. I can't wait for Spring Break. Fuck, I can't wait for summer. I'm going to love teaching because of summer vacation. Damn. I feel like I've just typed nonstop until this point and I really don't recall anything I've said. I don't even think I'm going to double check it for GUM (ten million points to you if you know what that stands for in English paper terms) errors. I always do. It will bother me a bit. But I'm kind of tired of being so analytical of the things I write. I edit things so that certain people won't know what I'm talking about or so that I don't loudcap certain people, but I'm kind of tired of making sure my writing means something to people. It's MY fucking blog, ya know? Not that anyone complains about my writing, but I always want to make sure people won't complain about it. But tonight, I just don't care. It's my writing. It's MY writing. What movie is that from. It's from something. "It's my face. It's MY face." JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS! I fucking googled that shit like it was nobody's business. Hahahahhaha.

Oh jeez. Well...enough for now. I kept saying that I wanted to blog more (and I do) but I feel like I should actually DO IT if I want to. It's not that I don't have time...it's that I don't make time.

Hmmmm there's something to think about. "It's not that I don't have time... it's that I don't make time."

I think I'd like to fix that...

xoxo DannDann

No comments: