1.04.2009

It's A Waiting Game, Really.

First things first - Happy birthday Matther.

Moving on...there has been far too much drama to start the year with. I really am just sick of it all. I had a really big talk with Casi last night about it. It's just extremely frustrating to see how so many people can be so selfish all at the same time. I don't know what I'm going to do, honestly. I've never been so confused with my thoughts on this situation. This has always been a situation, just never so serious. I just wish people would grow up. I guess that's all I have to say about that anymore without getting into everything.

So I told my parents about the car. For those of you who don't know this happened about 2 1/2 weeks ago, when I got in the accident. It wasn't that bad at all. It could have been much much worse. As of right now, I can't drive. Duh. And I don't have my phone. I don't know when I'm getting my phone back. My mom told me today that I can't go anywhere until I clean and I'm hoping that's all I have to do to be able to go places. I won't be able to drive for a very long time. And I think I'm okay with that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am. I just want to be able to see Anything Goes this weekend and go to Bryce's Scavenger Hunt. I haven't seen anyone (other than an unplanned visit to EJ Land) since Bryce's house on New Years Day. Oh my. I just hope everything works out.

I'm completely ready to go back to Hammond. As much as I write about how I love my New Orleans friends and I miss them and I want to hang out with them before I leave, I just really want to leave. I want to go back to Hammond. I like it there a lot. Even though one of my closest friends won't be at school anymore, I know I will still be happy there. I want to get back in school mode, with a schedule, knowing that I can see whoever I want whenever I want. 8 more days and I'm there. I'm thrilled!

I guess I should clean today, or tomorrow I guess, while the parents are at work. I finally hooked up the tv in my room and put away all my shit from school...which was probably dumb since I have to repack everything in a week. But hey, if it means enjoying this last week more, then I'm for it. I've been terribly bored lately. All I've done is play the Sims and watch movies. This is probably due to the fact that I've been under some form of house arrest, but still, I get lonely. I want someone to call me or visit me or whatever. Just because I don't have my phone, doesn't mean I want you to forget about me. :[

xoxo DannDann

No comments: